- Tokyo Aircraft Instrument Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) believes that it is our company’s social responsibility to handle appropriately and protect information that may identify specific individuals, including our customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), by the “Personal Information Protection Law” and has implemented the following measures.
Types of personal information that our company collect from our customers.
The following kinds of personal information may be collected and stored.
- Information sent by the customer through the inquiry form. Information such as company name, personal name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and inquiry details.
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type, version, and operating system.
- Information about your access to and use of this website, such as source of access, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information generated during the use of this site. Information such as when, how often, and under what circumstances it is used.
About the purpose of using personal information
Personal information, including cookies, sent to our company through this website may be used for the following purposes.
- To manage the administration and operation of this website.
- To personalize our site for our customers.
- To enable the use of the services available on this site.
- To facilitate marketing communications related to our company’s business (you may contact our company at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- To collect statistical information about users of this website.
- To respond to customers’ inquiries and complaints related to this website.
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- The information may be used to distribute information from our company.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Our company will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual.
However, suppose a public agency requests the disclosure of personal information based on laws and regulations to which we are subject. In that case, our company may disclose the information in response to the request.
International data communication
- The information our company collect may be stored, processed, and transferred in any of the countries in which we operate to enable our company to use the information under this policy.
- The information our company collect may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in effect in the European Economic Area.
Security for Personal Information
- Our company takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of our customers’ personal information.
- All personal information provided by customers is stored on secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
- However, we cannot guarantee that any data transmission over the Internet or on our website will be free from intrusion.
Cookies do not usually contain information that personally identifies the user, but they do store personal information that may be stored in the cookie and linked to information retrieved from the cookie.
When users access the website, we use a cookie to improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, and prevent fraud and improve the website’s security.
- Most browsers allow you to reject cookies by changing the “Settings”. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the help function in your browser.
- Blocking all cookies may affect the usability of many websites.
- If we receive a request from a customer for disclosure, change, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc., following the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because (1) the personal information is incorrect or (2) the use of the personal information exceeds the scope of use previously announced, we will disclose, change, correct, suspend use of, or delete the registered personal information to a reasonable extent. At the time of the request, please provide proof of identification.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold the personal information that the customer requests.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us using the inquiry form.
Updated on July 1, 2021