Industrial UAV solution
created by specialists of the skies.
GNAS SKY UAV Solution is an industrial UAV solution developed through strong efforts by our group.
From the aircraft to the flight control system, remote controller and even the ground station,
our group consistently develops all aspects.
With the installation of the flight control algorithm "GNAS SKY CORE",
excellent stability and high reliability have been achieved.
The installation of a diverse set of additional functions has created a highly reliable system.
As a leading company for industrial UAVs that can be utilised in many fields,
we offer optimal UAV solutions that match your business.
Various solutions can be offered according to your form of UAV business.
- We will provide not only the most suitable aircraft and FCS to match your application, but also the remote controller for flight and a ground station for observation, creating a one-stop solution for all necessary systems.
- We will also create an exclusive UAV for you.
- After you select an aircraft from our lineup, we will prepare it in combination with the FCS basic configuration (FCS Core).
- You can use the remote controller and ground station you have on hand.
- We will provide a dedicated FCS for optimum control of your aircraft.
- Because our FCS is compatible with a wide range of aircraft bodies, your aircraft can be flown right away.
- Even if your aircraft requires special controls, we can develop a control algorithm exclusively for that aircraft.
- If you have trouble making flight adjustments on your own, you can rest assured that we will support you.
- This is our company’s original remote controller.
- Transmission on a 2.4 GHz frequency (10mW) with a line of sight of over 1km is possible.
- High-output type radio equipment can also be prepared.
- This is our company’s original ground station.
- It is possible to manage the automatic navigation of multiple aircraft and monitor aircraft status.
- When combined with a dedicated remote controller, commands such as for waypoints can be transmitted using the controller’s wireless radio function.
For customers who currently possess both the aircraft and FCS but are suffering from poor IMU performance, we propose the "GNAS Motion Sensor" which our FCS has also adopted.
Please check our web page for details about the GNAS Motion sensor.
UAV for speedy and stable delivery
A helicopter-type business-use UAV resilient against
wind and with excellent stability.
With great speed performance, it is possible
to transport goods quickly and safely
in the event of a disaster or emergency.
- High wind resistance
Materials can be transported stably even at wind speeds
of 10m/s or more.
- High-speed transportation
Transportation at a maximum of 100km/h
Adopted variable pitch mechanism!
Multicopter for multi-purpose use,
combining mobility and stability.
The rotor angle can be changed without changing the number of rotations, resulting in excellent stability. This industrial UAV can be used in all situations.
- Widely adaptable
Suitable for a wide range of fields including aerial shooting, inspections, and monitoring.
- Excellent stability
Stable flight even at wind speeds of 10m/s or more.
Flight control algorithm "GNAS SKY CORE" installed.
Flight control system that can support any UAV.
Equipped with advanced aircraft controls and automatic flight technology configured from the motion sensors,
flight controller, etc.
Integrated remote controller and ground station system.
No radio interference of control data and telemetry data transmission.
High-output type radio can also be installed.
- Tray type remote controller that can be easily operated even on a desk
- 14 channels installed
- System for preventing signal mix-up between aircraft maneuvering signals and telemetry signals
- Wireless transmission distance of over 1 km (2.4 GHz ISM band, 10 mW)
- Highly Reliable Communication Protocol
- High power 2.4 GHz (1 W) radio can be installed
Unification of all UAV information.
Flight monitoring with excellent usability.
- Display UAV location data and flight route information.
- Display aircraft status graphically.
- Simultaneous monitoring and waypoint control of several aircraft possible.
- Windows-specific application software